NV Roofing Implements Field and Warehouse Protocol
The Governor of Virginia issued Executive Order 55 requiring all non-essential personnel to stay at home, however roofing and other construction fields have been deemed an essential business and as such, we will remain fully operational. Current circumstances require specific changes to how our operation. The following points detail some of the operational changes and Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety procedures that have instituted by NV Roofing:
- Lead technicians will be permitted to take company van/trucks home.
- All work orders will be sent by 4pm the day before.
- Field employees will be notified via email text of their daily assignments
- Field employees may be able to go directly to job site from home if daily schedule permits.
- Until field ap is set up for remote punch, lead technicians and helpers should call/text Nichole Baker when they arrive on-site and leave for the day so time clock can be punched.
- All pictures and field notes to be delivered to Service Team email address daily
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety procedures
- Don’t go to work if you’re feeling sick.
- Don’t shake hands when greeting others.
- Quality Control managers will be issued non-contact body temperature thermometers and will take and log all crew temperatures. Any crew members with elevated temperatures will be sent home.
- Masks and gloves to be worn always when interacting with customers or entering residences. (Management issued masks and gloves MUST be worn)
- Communicate with customers and residents via phone vs. face to face when at all possible
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others on the worksite, if possible, including during meetings and training sessions.
- Avoid contact with anyone that presents as possibly sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing or do so into your elbow.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds. Use soap and warm water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Wear gloves
- Keep truck clean and disinfected
- Clean and disinfect all tools at end of each workda
The safety of our employees and customers are the TOP PRIORITY at all time and necessitate that the guidelines detailed above be adhered to.